|Just a photo to show you the visiting teaching reminder at work on my fridge|
Below are the links to download the files for the visiting teaching reminder magnet. Here are a few tips for success on this project: (please share your tips or suggestions, I was just making this up as I went along)
• I would suggest using a lighter stock paper for the folders (to make folding easier) and a card stock for the cards.
• Both the strips and the cards are set up on 8.5 x 11 for easy printing
• After cutting the cards and folder strips I centered a card in the stripe strip and folded the sizes to make sure the card fit, then I folded up the bottom, glued and then folded the sides over
• If you don't have a color printer at home, you could print these at Kinkos, Staples, the UPS store etc
• I think the flat magnets work best because they don't make the folder stick off the fridge too much
• Just click the color you want below to download.
These were quite labor intensive with the printing, cutting, folding, gluing, corner rounding and magnet attaching, so you can buy these pre-made, ready to go in my etsy shop if you want to avoid the work. If you are looking for custom colors or changes to the file (maybe to use it as a reminder for something else) I'd be happy to do make changes for you, just send me an email.
Just a friendly reminder that these are for non-commercial use only, in other words please don't sell these as your own. Let me know if you have questions.
PS if you want to learn more about visiting teaching click here.