Friday, October 23, 2009
birthday shout out:: my mama
It's my mom's birthday week and she totally deserves a shout-out. We have always been really close and that has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. She is one of the most amazing people I know and I'm always hoping that a little of that awesome-ness will rube off on me. Seriously, I am a lucky girl to have such an amazing mom.
· she is the most compassionate person I know, hands down
· she is beautiful! hello! and totally natural! I so hope I age this well
· she is beyond talented, ie: flower arranging, skiing, cooking (without a recipe!), piano
· she taught me that I could do whatever I put my mind to and to dream big
· she unconditionally loves me
· she taught me to love and not judge
· she is a hard worker, always giving 100% at everything she does
· she is a great listener and always willing and there to help
We're celebrating by going out to dinner and a chocolate dessert by me, at her request. Any ideas on something totally amazing I can make for her birthday? Something chocolate?